- 3 sprouts Caddy – This is one of the most used baby shower gifts I received, and I couldn’t recommend it more! We packed it with diapers, wipes, burp clothes, a bib, butt paste, Chapstick, a thermometer, and a pacifier to make a portable diaper changing station. It primarily lives in the living room but can easily be moved from one room to the next.
- Sleep Sheep® – The Sleep Sheep® has saved us on many occasions, especially in the very beginning. We attached it to baby’s swing/hammock, selected the womb sounds setting, and turned it up to its highest volume to lull the baby to sleep. It has an automatic timer that will shut itself off and the best part is that if it senses baby move, it will turn back on to help put him/her back to sleep.
- Blooming Bath – Bathing the baby in the sink has never been easier than with this soft cushion-like bath mat. It is machine washable and has a cloth hook for hang drying.
- 4moms newborn insert – Even though we only used this for a few short weeks, it made for a more comfortable position for the baby when he was in the 4moms RockaRoo. In fact, the insert was so comfortable that the baby slept in it at night for 4 hour stretches…in the very beginning. Score!
- Milkbarn™ Kids Muslin Swaddle – Let me be the first one to tell you that you can never have too many swaddling blankets. Serving as makeshift stroller blankets, swaddles, car seat shade/sun blockers, emergency spit up cloths, and even a diaper changing pad (in a pinch), these blankets are very versatile. In saying this, Milkbarn™ has some adorable designs that will get you compliments everywhere you go!
Zippy Bibs – Spit happens! And yes, you can use the traditional bibs but why would you when baby can be hip and trendy in these bandana bibs!
- Kickee Pants® Layette Gown – This is my favorite brand of baby clothing because the organic bamboo material is impossibly soft and slinky. I seriously can’t get enough of how comfortable it feels.
- Hip Peas Wooden Baby Brush – In an effort to stimulate hair growth, I purchased this brush from Amazon and made it part of the nightly routine. The soft bristles are cruelty free and can be used on wet or dry hair.