Henry isn’t perfect.
- His fingernails grow at an alarming rate.
- His hair can’t be styled.
- His little feet are so fat that he can’t fit into the majority of shoes.
- He is a heater box and sweats through his clothes.
- He claps his hands when he cries.
But, he is mine. He is made from my body. And to me, he IS perfect.
I can see a mini version of all of the good parts of Kevin + I in him.
He’s sweet, funny, inquisitive, social, and a bundle of energy.
High five to us! We’ve created the best version of ourselves and we call him, Henry Hayes!